* My Officers Being visible on your property can detour crime, and counter other situations, such as: vandalism, theft, burglary, civil disturbances.
* Vigilance can prevent crimes against property and persons, by maintaining High Visible Security Presence.
* Insurance companies recognize our motivation to prevent security risks on your property and may reduce costs.
* Being a mediator for small disputes that could've gotten out of hand without proper action.
* Report suspicious activity to Law Enforcement and to call 911 when there is any injuries, or dangerous situations.
* Report to the Client any possible leaks, or over water usage from the sprinkler systems,
* Report to Client Hazards observed on the property before injuries occur.
* Report the locked or unlocked doors and windows on the property.
* Report to the Client any lights damaged or not working in areas especially needing light for safety reasons.
Officers have been trained to observe and report things, such as Crimes in progress, make reports when there is a crime against the property. To observe everything within sight and hearing of the property and report that which is of importance to the management company's senior property manager, or as instructed.